- Tuesday, 28 April 2015 09:48
- Hits: 26
We are now preparing the fourth international event: “Together for Europe 2016”.
What is the reason for it?
- To make known and share the gift of reconciliation we have experienced. It is the key to fraternity among individuals and peoples, as well as to unity among Churches, by valuing and enhancing their particular characteristics as gifts.
- To grow a culture of fraternity through our commitment to the Seven Yeses1. So that our cities can benefit from this culture.
- To share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of our time. He is our light, strength and hope.
- To share the experiences of TfE because Europe needs more of this type of unity. Five hundred years of division among Christians are enough. The world needs a Europe united in this way, out of which may come reconciliation, peace and justice for the whole word.
We made a Covenant of reciprocal respect and love amongst Christian communities and movements. In this Pact, we see a lifestyle which can give Europe a new future.